All 18 art Reviews

Ellie Wallpaper Ellie Wallpaper

Looks art portal worthy to me :)

Syringes responds:

Haha, thank you!

Punch Punch

Absolutely incredible. That's all I need to say,

As It Crumbles As It Crumbles

Fantastic piece! The overall aesthetic really sets the tone and the great use of colour on the alien against the soldiers washed out colours makes him stand out and appear that more threatening! Well done!

Holly Holly

Really impressive line work and use of colour and the proportions look great also! Great job!

Kick Ass Kick Ass

The fact that this was done with the mouse is outstanding; I'd love to see what you could do with a graphics tablet. I highly recommend you pick up one! What I would have like to have seen out of this is some darker colours to really make the shadows stand out. All the blending of the colours seem to merge in together too much. His chin should stand out a lot more and some extra detail is missing. Great effort though and keep it up!

JudePerera responds:

haha tnx pal :D

In Light Of the Heart Smite th In Light Of the Heart Smite th

Very dramatic piece here. The use of the oranges and the blues on the skin are superb and the attention to detail is spot on. The darkness contrasting with the symbolism of the wing in the image amplifies the overall aesthetic. Favourited!

The Walking Dead Fan Art The Walking Dead Fan Art

This has a great comic book vibe with the colour and line work really accentuating that aesthetic. The warm colours from the sunset really bring a warmth to an eery scenario. Almost like the warmth is hope. Well done!

Super Meat Boy Super Meat Boy

Great use of colour and texture. The composition for this piece is really great and adds to its overall aesthetic. An interesting take on a well known character! Kudos!

Me in Pablo Lobato style Me in Pablo Lobato style

Great use of colour, really making it a vibrant standalone piece. Very interesting style.

Abstract Star Wars Abstract Star Wars

Simple, but effective. Keep it up!